Translate

2015年6月22日 星期一

What is love?

What is love? For a ten years old girl, love is a strong warm feeling between human, like parents and siblings.

When my parents and I playing scrabble together, I feel fun
When my parents and I enjoy meet together, I feel happy.
When my parents and I sit together, I feel comfortable.
When my parents and I talk together, I feel pleased.
When my parents teach with me, I feel joyful.
When my parents come with me, I feel trust.
When my parents swim with me, I feel save.
When my parents encourage me, I feel brave.
When my parents tell me a story at bed time, I feel peaceful.

Love can make me feel fun, happy, comfortable, pleased, joyful, trust, save, brave peaceful.

This is love.

For an adult, love between man and woman, they would marry and set up a family and care for each other.


On more, in traditional Chinese character for love consists of a heart inside of "accept," "feel," or "perceive," which shows a graceful emotion. It can also be interpreted as a hand offering one's heart to another hand.

沒有留言:

張貼留言