Translate

2015年7月1日 星期三

Hold your umbrella 撐起雨傘

Hold your umbrella
撐起雨傘


This city is dying
這城市正在死亡

Never will anbody(anybody) say We can fight against the ruthless government.
從無人說我們可以對抗這無情的政府

The truth is Under the pepper spray and tear bomb
真相就在胡椒噴霧和催淚彈之下

We can never succeed
我們永遠不會成功

It is wrong to believe that We can build our wings and fly high.
我們錯誤相信我們可以展翅飛翔

Having the right to freely nominate and elect the head of our government by 2017 Is a joke.2017
有權去提名及投票我們的政府是一個笑話

We know that Our goals can only be fulfilled in fairytales,
我們知道我們的目標只能在童話中實現

'The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall' Che Guevora said.
哲古華拉說: 革命不是等蘋果熟透跌下來,而是你去摘下來

Can we?
我們可以嗎?

Never
無可能

Put down your yellow umbrella.
放下你的黃色雨傘

Let the communist Chinese government take away all the core values we treasured.
叫中共政府把我們最珍貴的核心價值拿走

Give up protesting for political freedom.
放棄爭取政治自由

We know it is a lie.
我們明白這是謊言

People may think Hong Kong is dying, That might be true, Unless we turn things around.
人們或以為香港正在死亡,或許這是真的,除非你倒轉來看。

沒有留言:

張貼留言